Purpose and content of the site
The website www.fire-in.eu was created as part of the FIRE-IN project funded by the Horizon 2020 research and innovation program of the European Union.
The website will be used to promote the FIRE-IN project, providing background information on project partners, activities and results, and providing regular updates of news as the project progresses.
List of partners participating in the FIRE-IN consortium:
- ASSOCIATION PEGASE (SAFE), Association, 492957576, established in AV LOUIS PHILIBERT DOMAINE DU PETIT AR, 13545, AIX EN PROVENCE, France, represented for the purposes of signing the Agreement by Jean-Michel DUMAZ, Defense and security program manager.
- MINISTERO DELL’INTERNO, (IMI) Piazz,a del Viminale 1, 00184, ROME, Italie.
- BUNDESMINISTERIUM DES INNERN, (THW), represented for the purposes of signing the Agreement by the Federal Agency for Technical Relief, established in Provinzialstraße 93, 53127 Bonn, Germany
- MAX-PLANCK-GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FORDERUNG DER WISSENSCHAFTEN EV, (GFMC), established in HOFGARTENSTRASSE 8, 80539, MUENCHEN, Germany.
- FRAUNHOFER-GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V., established in HANSASTRASSE 27C, 80686, MUENCHEN, Germany, as legal entity acting for and on behalf of its Fraunhofer-Institut INT (Fraunhofer INT).
- FUNDACIO D’ECOLOGIA DEL FOC I GESTIO D’INCENDIS PAU COSTA ALCUBIERRE, (PCF), established in CARRER CASTELL BAIXOS 11, 43746, TIVISSA TARRAGONA, Spain.
- Departament d’Interior – Generalitat de Catalunya, (CFS), established in Carrer Diputació 355, 08009, Barcelona, Spain.
- CENTRUM NAUKOWO-BADAWCZE OCHRONY PRZECIWPOZAROWEJ IM. JOZEFA TULISZKOWSKIEGO – PANSTWOWY INSTYTUT BADAWCZY, (CNBOP-PIB), established in ULICA NADWISLANSKA 213, 05-420, JOZEFOW, Poland.
- THE MAIN SCHOOL OF FIRE SERVICE, (SGSP), established in SLOWACKIEGO 52/54, 01 629, WARSZAWA, Poland.
- THE COUNCIL OF THE BALTIC SEA STATES SECRETARIAT, (CBSS), established in SLUSSPLAN 9 2 TR, 111 30, STOCKHOLM, Sweden.
- MYNDIGHETEN FOR SAMHALLSSKYDD OCH BEREDSKAP, (MSB), established in KAROLINEN, 65181, KARLSTAD, Sweden.
- KENTRO MELETON ASFALEIAS, (KEMEA), established in P KANELLOPOULOU 4 ST, 10177, ATHINA, Greece.
- CESKA ASOCIACE HASICSKYCH DUSTOJNIKU SDRUZENI, (CAFO), established in VYSKOVICKA 40, 700 44, OSTRAVA, Czech Republic.
- INNO TSD (inno) established in PLACE JOSEPH BERMOND OPHIRA I, SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS VALBONNE 06560, France.
Processing of personal data
Given the deliberation of the CNIL n ° 2006-138 of May 9, 2006 deciding the exemption of declaration of the treatments constituted for purposes of information or external communication (Exemption n ° 7), this site is exempted of declaration with the CNIL.
In accordance with the French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, any user who provided via this website, personal information, may request the communication of information about him to ENSOSP and have them corrected if necessary, by sending the request by email to email@example.com.
All content on the site www.fire-in.eu (texts, photos, videos, editions, graphic creations …) are protected by copyright. Any use is prohibited without the prior permission of the director of publication.
The information on this website sometimes contains hypertext links pointing to other websites on which ENSOSP declines any responsibility as to the publications and content of these websites and any updates that may be made to them.
The establishment of a link to the site www.fire-in.eu is not subject to any prior agreement. The explicit mention of the title of the site Fire-in in the title of the link is strongly desired. It is also strongly recommended that the opening of this page be established in a window independent of the browser.
However, ENSOSP will delete any links to websites whose purpose is found to be non-compliant with the purpose of its site, disseminate information of a racist, pornographic or xenophobic nature or being likely to hurt the public’s sensibility and will inform consistent law authorities.